MaSEA CE Special Discount
Where: Via Zoom
The Massachusetts Society of Enrolled Agents is offering you a chance to sign up for every single CE Zoominar in FY22, at a rate of $200 for MaSEA members and NAEA members. We are also offering all nine courses for the discounted price of $275 to non-members. You will be able to access all nine CE courses for the price of eight courses but you have to act fast, this offer expires on September 17, 2021. THIS PURCHASE IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
*MaSEA members, please use the email address that was used to create your NAEA membership to ensure that you receive the membership discounted price.*
*NAEA members, please provide your NAEA number when registering or your registration will be cancelled.
FY22 Monthly Continuing Education (topics and speakers are subject to change)
- Sept 23 — MA DOR, Dana Ackerman
- Oct 21 — Interactive Class on Partnership Basis with Alan Pinck, EA
- Nov. 18 — 1041 Trusts Returns with Michael Miranda, CPA
- Dec. 16 — Fixing Businesses — Form 3115 and Misclassified Employees with AJ Reynolds, EA
- Jan. 20 — Cryptocurrency with Beth Logan, EA
- Feb 17 — Taxpayer Advocate with Bob Allen
- March 17 — Share Shop with Joyce Mohr, EA and Terry Durkin, EA
- April 21 — Kids! Kiddie Tax and College tuition/scholarship with Bill Nemeth and Beth Logan
- May 19 — Ethics (details TBD)